Quickly remove excess fur from your pets
Soft bristles relax and massage even the most sensitive areas
Waterproof durable silicone can be easily washed clean or used in bath
Double-sided with over 2,000 soft bristles
Great for removing pet hair from Couches, bedding, Car seats, Rugs and more
Gently and effectively remove excess pet hair with The FurZapper Pet Grooming glove. Designed to be gentle, durable, and efficient, the FurZapper Pet grooming glove makes hair removal a simple and enjoyable process for your pets.
Simply put the glove on either hand, and pet, rub, and massage the hair off. Once you are finished, just peel off the excess layer of hair or rinse off in your sink.
The Pet Grooming glove is made out of safe, allergy-free, hypo-allergenic silicone and can be used thousands of times. Bring the glove into your pets bath for an extra-special, super-sudsy bathing experience!
-Use on your couches, beds, rugs, and clothing
-Great for the car or truck! Clean your seats off in seconds!
-Use during bath-time and de-shed while you wash your pet
-Gently massage your pets with super soft surface- no wires, blades, or hard bumps
FurZapper- I have a golden retriever and a black lab mix. It doesn’t matter what I wear, I can’t get rid of hair! It’s on my clothes, my walls, my furniture…and that’s why the Fur Zapper is awesome. It really works, can go in the washer and dryer to keep it clean and feels so good in your hands. It’s kind of like a little bit of stress relief in its squishiness and kids will love helping ‘clean up’ the fur!
From time to time Customers contact us to say that their FurZapper Pet Hair Remover for Laundry is not working. Some are brand new first-time Zappers, and others have been using it to remove dog or cat hair for months, and are seeing diminishing results. We know it works, but we also realize that there are some issues that could make it perform inadequately. Here are a list of several things to troubleshoot in case you are seeing issues or having trouble:
Here are some tips for troubleshooting to make sure The FurZapper is most effective to Help Remove my Pet Hair from your Clothes and Laundry
- Use One FurZapper per pet. A 2-Pack is good for up to 2 “normal-sized” pets like cats or dogs.
- Do Not Overload your Washer or Dryer. Try a half-full washer or 3/4 full.
- Fill Up the Water: Use lots of Water with your Wash. If there is not enough water or your clothes washer is a miser with water, then the water is not able to rinse the Pet hair off the FurZapper as often, nor can it wash down the drain.
- Increase Water: If possible, program your washer to add a “Pre-wash” cycle, or a “Fresh Rinse” cycle. This usually helps provide a good water supply so the FurZapper can remove dog or cat hair from your laundry.
- Fabric Softeners reduces Stickiness. Softeners contain ingredients that act like an oil which coats the FurZapper’s Pet Fur removing surface. This reduces or eliminates the tacky surface . Try a load without any Fabric Softeners or additives
- Top Loader? Add FurZappers on Top. If you have a Top-load washer, add clothes first, and place FurZappers on top of your Laundry. Then wash. If your washer doesn’t agitate very well, the FurZapper may sink to the bottom and therefore not be able to mix around with your laundry.